To create a personal challenge based on the most steps, complete the following:
- Click on the Social > Challenges option in the top navigation menu.
- On the Challenge Dashboard, click the Create Challenge button.
- A new window will appear. Step Challenges are listed at the top and Healthy Habit Challenges are below. If you want to create a personal Healthy Habit challenge, you can select one from suggested challenges, or sort them by Category and Topic. Click on any of the available challenges to start creating them.
- A window will appear with the challenge information. You can see the Challenge Rules, short description, and the challenge duration. Click Next to edit the name and description of the challenge.
- Here you can choose to update the Challenge Name and/or Challenge Description or leave the default content. You cannot change the start date or end date. Click on the Create button to create the challenge.
- Click the Create button to create a personal challenge.
- You can invite other people to join your challenge by clicking on the Invite Players button:
- The Invite Players to Your Challenge window will appear. Your Friends will display alphabetically by their first names. To invite someone to your challenge, click on the Invite button next to their name. If you are not friends with someone, you can search for them by name using the Find Colleagues tab. You can also invite a list of members by their email addresses, or find a public group to send them an invite to your challenge.
A few more important things to know about your personal challenge:
- All challenges start at 12:00 AM and end at 11:59 PM per the member’s timezone. All members will have an equal amount of time to participate.
- Once the challenge ends you will have 24 hours to upload your steps to have them included in the scoring.
- If you use multiple devices to track your steps, the steps from the device with the highest amount of steps will count towards the challenge.
- All members in the challenge will have access to view all step totals for the challenge.