How to update the settings on your Max Follow
One of the best things about the Max device is that you can customize it to work exactly how you want it to work.
If you'd like to update the different screens and settings on your Max, complete the following steps:
- Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
- Hover over More in the top navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Devices & Apps.
- Locate the Virgin Pulse Max section on the page, and click on it.
- In the pop-up that appears, click on the Change Your Device Settings link.
- You'll be redirected to the My Device Settings page where you'll see all of the options for settings on the Max device. Adjust your settings as you'd like!
- Select Your nickname - This is your nickname that displays when Max greets you! To change it, click on the text and delete/type your nickname, up to 14 characters.
- Calories & distance screen - View your calories burned and distance traveled as miles or kilometers.
- Clock screen - If you have the "Clock & Steps" screen turned on, you'll be able to control how the clock will display to you - in a 12-hour AM/PM or 24-hour format. If this is "12", your clock will be set to a 12-hour AM/P. If this is "24", your clock will be set to 24-hour. To change the setting, click on the icon.
- Sync Your Steps screen - This controls whether you will be able to initiate wireless syncing of your activity information to your Virgin Pulse account using the Virgin Pulse mobile application. If this is "ON", the screen will display. To change the setting, click on the icon. If you turn off the Sync screen, you will still be able to sync your Max using the software on a computer.
- Pace (sun) screen - This controls whether or not the "Sunshine" screen will display on your Max when you click through the screens with the button on the side of the device. If this is "ON", the screen will display. To change the setting, click on the icon.
- Reminders to move - This controls whether or not you will see the personalized screens containing encouraging messages and updates each day. If this is "ON", these messages are turned on. To change the setting, click on the icon.
6. If you have made any changes on this screen, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the Save Changes button.
7. You'll receive a pop-up alert that your updated Max settings were saved. However, you must sync your Max using the Sync software or the Virgin Pulse mobile application in order for your new changes to be applied to your device.
Article is closed for comments.