What is a Sleep Profile? Follow
The Virgin Pulse Sleep Guide provides a personalized approach to sleep management. In order to access the Sleep Guide, you'll first need to select a Sleep Profile, which is what you'll want to work on to improve your sleeping habits.
Please note that the Sleep Guide must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it.
Based on your Sleep Profile selection, you'll receive a guided path to focus on simple, easy-to-adopt daily habits to improve your sleep. These habits build to become part of your everyday behavior and will help you reach your personal goals while having more energy, focus, and drive in all aspects of life.
1) To get started, you'll choose one of the following Sleep Profiles:
- SETTING THE MOOD: I want to create a peaceful atmosphere that helps me fall asleep and stay asleep.
- KEEPING IT GOING: I'm a sleeping rock star! Mr. Sandman and I are best buds and I want to keep it that way.
- GETTING TO BED: I want to make getting a good night's sleep a bigger priority in my life.
- QUIETING MY MIND: I want to work on ways to settle my mind when thoughts and worries keep me from sleeping.
- PREPARING TO SLEEP: I want to develop a regular routine before bed that helps me relax my body and quiet my mind.
- SLEEPING & SHIFT WORK: I want to get better sleep, working around my unique sleep schedule as a shift worker.
2) Once you've selected a profile, the next section of the page will populate with three suggested Healthy Habits trackers based on your selected Sleep Profile that you can add as trackers to your Healthy Habits page. Click Save Changes.
Note: You can select any and as many of the profiles above to see more details before saving your selection.
3) Next, you'll need to select your Sleep Goal, which is the amount of sleep you will aim to get each night. Click on the gray circle, and drag it to the left or right to select the number of hours you'd like to sleep each night (recommended amount is between 7 and 9 hours per night). Once selected, click the Save Changes button.
4) In the final step, you'll need to select which tracking device or mobile application you will be using as your primary Sleep Tracker. Check out the list of supported devices here.
Note: You can use multiple sleep trackers; however, you can only view data on the Sleep Guide from one tracker at a time.
5) Once you've completed all sections, click on the Start My Guide button to be directed to your Sleep Guide!
Article is closed for comments.