If you have received a low battery alert on the display of your GoZone ("BATT" will appear below the numbers), or if you receive a low battery message when uploading, please replace the battery as soon as you can. The battery life expectancy for an active user is 5 to 6 months.
- Upload your GoZone device using the USB cord and a computer with the Sync software, prior to removing the battery. When a battery is removed, any steps remaining in the GoZone's memory will be lost.
- The GoZone uses a coin cell CR-2032 battery (typical watch battery). These can be purchased through the Virgin Pulse store on the member website, or they are available at a variety of retail stores and pharmacies in your neighborhood.
- Remove the battery door from the GoZone. You can do this by inserting a coin into the slot on the battery door and turning counterclockwise. Turn the device over to make the battery door fall off.
- Gently wedge a paperclip, or similar object under the battery to pop it out of the device.
- Insert the new battery, positive (+) side up and without any plastic wrapping, into the device.
- Replace the battery door onto the GoZone, and use the coin to turn clockwise and secure the battery door into place.
- Perform another upload with your GoZone device to ensure data accuracy, and you're on your way!