The time on your GoZone displays according to the timezone that you have set on your Virgin Pulse member account.
In order to resolve your issue, please try the following steps:
1. Check the timezone in your Virgin Pulse member account. When logged into the member website, hover over More in the top navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears click on My Profile.
2. On the Profile page, scroll down to the bottom and locate the Account Settings section.
3. Confirm that the Timezone Preference is your current timezone. (It's not? Click on the Edit button, select the correct timezone, and click Done)
4. Upload your GoZone using a computer with the iSync software running and the USB cord. The sync will apply the updated timezone settings to your GoZone.
5. Once your sync is completed, press the button on the front of your GoZone to display the time. The time on your device should be correct.