We apologize for any inconvenience regarding the locking of your Virgin Pulse account. We have implemented a locking mechanism to help protect member accounts from unauthorized use.
After three incorrect passwords are entered, the Password Assistance tool prompts members to create a new password. If you decline to establish a new password, and supply a fourth incorrect password, your account will be locked to prevent unauthorized access. The account will remain locked even if the correct password is subsequently entered.
- To unlock a locked account, navigate to the log-in page for the Virgin Pulse member website (URL: member.virginpulse.com/login), click on the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter the email address or username, and click the Submit button.
Note: Use the email address that is associated to your Virgin Pulse account. If it is a work email address, make sure to check your Spam folder, as there may be an email filter in place.
- Once you have received the email, click the link to reset your password.
- Enter your new password (you will have to enter the new password twice in order to confirm it). Once you are done click Submit.
- Your password will be updated immediately. Don’t forget that you have changed it the next time that you log in!