How to update your email preferences? Follow
Virgin Pulse will periodically send emails to the email address associated with your Virgin Pulse account. For example, these emails are usually sent when there are promotions available or when someone invites you to a challenge.
- You can update your email settings by logging into your Virgin Pulse account, and hovering over the section More.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, click on My Profile.
- On My Profile page, scroll down to the Email Preferences section.
If the email category has a green check mark, that type of email will be sent to your email address.
Virgin Pulse email categories are:
- Getting Started
- Friend Invites
- Group Invites
- Personal Challenges
- Company Challenges
- Survey Reminders
- Company Updates
- Program Updates
- My care Checklist
- To turn OFF an email category, click on the green check mark, and it will change to a gray X icon. An alert will display that says "You will not receive emails for" and the name of the email category you have turned off. Your changes are automatically saved.
- To turn these emails back ON, just click on the gray X to change it back to a green check mark.
*Note: These email categories do not include the Virgin Pulse monthly newsletter, or emails regarding your account information (such as password resets, cancellation information, order information, etc.).
Please sign in to leave a comment.