How to connect your Strava account to Virgin Pulse Follow
- Make sure that you have created a Strava account, via the website or the mobile application. You'll also need to have the Strava mobile application downloaded onto a compatible mobile device.
- Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
- Hover over More tab in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
- Scroll down and locate the Strava section on the page. Hover over the section, and click on the “Connect” button that appears.
- You’ll be redirected to the Strava/Virgin Pulse application authorization page, where you’ll need to enter your Strava log-in details, and click the “Authorize” button.
- Your connection will be made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page. The Strava section on the page will display a link icon in the top right corner to indicate that you are connected.
- Once your Strava account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, your tracked activity will transfer to Virgin Pulse once it is completed and saved. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new Strava data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.