Follow the steps below to download the iSync software (also known as just "Sync) onto your computer. If you have any questions or you encounter any problems during the install please visit our Support page.
Note: If you are upgrading to a Max from a GoZone, make sure that you have uninstalled the old version of the software, before you download the new version.
- Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
- Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select "Devices & Apps" (or click here to go directly to the "Download Software" page).
- Locate the Virgin Pulse Max on the page, and click on it.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click on the "Download Sync Software" link.
- On the Download software page, select the type of computer that you are using by clicking on the button, either "Windows" or "Mac OS X".
- Based on your operating system selection, additional instructions will display below. Click the "Download" button. Follow the on-screen prompts to download the software!
- Once the Sync software is ready, plug in your Max device. If the software doesn't launch automatically, you might need to click on the Virgin "P" icon to launch it. It will recognize your device and prompt you from there.
- Make sure your device is not connected and click on Download button on the right.
- A windows installer will display. When promoted click Next followed by Install.
- The installation may take up to a few minutes. Click Finish to complete the installation and run the application.
- Once you see the blue P in your system tray you can plug in your device.
- If you need to restart the application look for the P icon on your desktop.
Mac OS X Install
- Make sure your device is not connected and click on the Download button on the right.
- In the Finder of your Mac, locate the iSync app.
(Don't use LaunchPad to locate the app.)
- Control-click the app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
- Click Open.
Seeing this message? "iSync" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.
Click 'OK'. Right click on the iSync icon again and click 'Open'. Click 'Open' again on the next pop-up.