The GoZone device is not waterproof. You should not wear your GoZone while swimming, showering, or engaging in any activity that would cause it to remain wet for an extended period of time.
However, your GoZone may survive by performing the following actions after exposure to water:
1. Wipe all moisture off the outside of the device.
2. Remove the battery door (using a coin) and remove the battery.
3. Wipe off any moisture that is on the inside of the device (in the battery section).
4. Keep the battery out of the device overnight and store it in a dry place.
5. The next day, place the battery back inside the GoZone and secure the battery door. Turn the battery over and wait up to 30 seconds for the GoZone to display the "Steps" screen.
If none of the troubleshooting steps above powers up your GoZone, the exposure to water has damaged your device.
Virgin Pulse offers a Limited 1-Year Warranty on the GoZone device. However, this Limited Warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by the use of non-VP Devices
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes
- Damage caused by operating the Device outside the permitted or intended uses described by VP or with improper voltage or power supply
- Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of VP, or any software that is a product of VP
This type of damage is not covered by Virgin Pulse, but you can log into your Virgin Pulse member account to order/purchase a new device, or upgrade to the Max Buzz activity trackers!